Regardless of the agent you are working with, there are some important things you should know.
Listed below are the questions that will help you decide which agent is best for you. After all, if you don’t have the best representing you, you can’t expect the best results.
- What do you know about your agent?
- Where do the buyers come from?
How will a person find your home?
- How will your home be marketed?
What style of marketing best fits your home?
- What are the e-tech capabilities of your agency?
- How will the right buyers be found and how will the highest price be achieved?
- What are the key buyer behaviours?
- What happens when a buyer looks through your home?
- How long does it take to get a property on the market?
- What are the next steps?